Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sinister Transparently Yellow

My mom is sick. I am not.

But, I am forced to drink some Malaysian herbal drink. I haven't drunk it yet, but it's supposed to be very bitter. Imagine all the pain that could come from drinking a bitter drink. I could vomit, then I would have to eat again. Or maybe the bitterness will stay in my mouth so I won't be able to sleep.

Then, if I don't sleep, I'll be a zombie tomorrow. The whole day will skip past me while i daze around in a trance. While I'm not paying attention in class, the teacher might cover something important which I will miss. That might come up in the exam and I'll fail! Because I fail, I won't get into a University and I won't get a decent paying job. Then, I'll live the rest of my life in poverty and squalor.

The herbal drink plots to destroy all my hard work. My life, destroyed by some drink. Gah!

No comments: