Monday, February 9, 2009

Book and Movie

I finished Shopaholic Ties the Knot on Sunday morning. I only wanted to read it for a short while before going to sleep but I ended up sleeping at 6.30am.

Last night we went to watch Changeling. We wanted to watch Benjamin button, but at it was full. Even at 11am, the line was so long. I'm surprised that Benjamin Button was sold out. I thought it would be a niche movie and not many people would watch it.

I liked Changeling. It was too slow at the start, but the end-middle part was good. Especially as everything slowly reveals itself.

I also enjoyed Shopaholic, but the book is quite frustrating. Becky Bloomwood keeps on procrastinating her problems till her denial becomes silly. After all, everything will work itself out in the end.

No comments: