Monday, August 27, 2007

Withdrawal Symptoms

According to my mom, I am addicted to the computer. I supposedly experience withdrawal symptoms when away, but once I do get on my life has a purpose. This is a hypocritical comment because, ehem, somebody spends hours daily replying emails.

Well, maybe I am a little attached to my dear computer, but who isn't? This workhorse in front of me has been with us for five years! Ken Ming's is only one year plus and he calls his computer Betty! I haven't even gone that far.

Supposing I am attached to dear Ben (my computer doofus), it's my mom's fault anyway. She enrolled me in an online school which requires me to work all day on Ben. She encouraged me to learn emailing. She sent me to a camp to teach me how to blog!

II am totally, absolutely innocent from whatever charges being pressed against me. I am result of the actions of other beings of greater power. It is totally her fault for making me into what I am.

P.S.
I do not believe for one second that I am attached Ben. Ben is a male so if I were to be in love with him, as my mom supposes, I would be gay. I am not gay, only slightly bent. Get the logic?

6 comments:

Daniel said...

Oh, but how does one know that Ben is a male? ;)

ethan said...

There is no shame in being attached to your computer.

Elliot said...

None. None at all. No shame, indeed.

David BC Tan said...

it would be a shame however if scheduled offline projects remain off...

Jian Eu said...

Ben is a male

I feel no shame, perhaps I might even feel pride,at being atttached to Ben.

Uncle David what exactly are you referring to? (Me have vague impression only)

siehjin said...

how does one know that ben is a male?

just check between his cyber-legs la

hahahaha