Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Some S.A.D. Propaganda

Been feeling low lately? Find yourself addicted to sex, alcohol, and drugs but unable to kick it? Join S.A.D. the latest help group in town and meet you your own brethren.

Sex Alcohol Drugs is the brainchild of the remarkable Daniel Dusanjh and the not-so-remarkable Wong Jian Eu. Born originally as a joke, the idea flourished and the first meeting was held on 19 August at Grace Hill Lodge, Bukit Tinggi, Pahang, Malaysia, Asia, Earth. Initially starting with a mere handful of members, S.A.D.'s meteoric rise has increased the membership to 12 people, which is still a mere handful.

S.A.D. welcomes anyone addicted to sex, alcohol or drugs. Its main objective is to show to others that they are not alone in their fight. S.A.D. has aided some of the most talented and prestigious individuals of today. Colin Kirton, of Footstool plays, stumbled his way to the doors of S.A.D one day and found himself in welcoming arms. When asked why he was here, he slurred his reply, "Milo just wasn't kicking it for me anymore."

In its short time S.A.D has helped many give up their addictions. Our brother Philip successfully stopped his dependency on sex, alcohol, and drugs for Pringles. S.A.D.ly many still remain outside who need help but, if what has been achieved is anything to go by, many will have a cause to be happy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh so fast you already have a S.A.D. post up... hahaha... now for my testimonial about S.A.D. -

"I was S.ingle, A.vailable, & D.esperate. S.A.D. has helped my find my true identity and I am now Single, Available, but not desperate."

P/S - my phone number is 016-2343243... call if you're interested!!!!

(PP/S - i was kidding about the phone number... i have no idea whose that is :P)

Daniel said...

As a member of S.A.D., I can say that I have been truly, truly, greatly changed for the worse.

If you are suffering from any of these addictions, then do not, I repeat, do not hesitate to join S.A.D., where we sort out your problems by adding more of them to your life.

Yours Truly.

Elliot said...

You've changed for the worse? :P

I'm sad to say that I never bothered to join the S.A.D. meetings, as I had other things to do. :D Oh well, maybe next time.

Sonia said...

Umm... Just curious, well.. err... is Ron in the S.A.D club?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA