Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Skule

You may not know it, but I am actually about to attend school. The perpetual holiday of the past four-and-a-half years comes to a close as I ready myself for the plunge into formal education.

What horrors of isolation await me? After four vibrant years, to go back into the cold, numbing sea of school. I'll be a fish out of water, a human surrounded by Skrulls! What will happen to the Jian Eu that we all know and love?

I may be going to an online school but school is school. The impish creature that has skipped around, charming hearts and deflating egos, will be broken and made into one of those gray, lifeless beings you see being manufactured at schools everyday. Packaged into becoming good, hardworking servants of the state.


The final request of the free and untouched Wong Jian Eu:

I have nothing to give but one favor to ask: If I should become a gray and dull fish, that you should remind me of what I was before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An online school isn't school. It's the people in school that make it school. But anyway, I'd only be too happy to oblige should you become a "gray and dull fish."